We are committed to protect your privacy and using any type of personal information you provide responsibly. We strongly believe it is important for you to know what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to it.
- By visiting third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising only.
The information we get depends on what you act when you visit our Sites. We do not collect or retain any personal or private information unless you choose to provide it to us for ordering purposes. When you visit our Site, Seven Saffron collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- The name of the domain form where you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our Site/place your order
- The website address where you linked to our Site
Seven Saffron may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Seven Saffron, hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing or inquiring about Seven Saffron products from an independent Seven Saffron consultant. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users only.
If you contact us through our website, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by a Consultant, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number for contacting purposes only. When you make a purchase from an authorized Seven Saffron Consultant Site, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information store indefinitely. In addition, when you make a purchase from an authorized Seven Saffron Consultant Site, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to get such information.
We may disclose data/information for the following purposes:
- To our Seven Saffron Consultants to provide services to you;
- To companies that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional offers on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect and save our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- In the event of sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If necessary to deal with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to deal with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we asked to from a law authorities, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized/fraud use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Seven Saffron has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Seven Saffron is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
California privacy rights
Only California residents have the right to ask for the following information from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship:
- A list of the categories of information that a business has disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if any.
- The names of all such third parties, if any. Seven Saffron and/or your consultant will collect your address and zip code to facilitate shipping any products you choose to order. Collecting such information is necessary to complete your order.
If you are a Seven Saffron client and a California resident, please contact us to request this information. Please note that we will respond to each client once per calendar year.
Contact information:All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to [email protected]
Effective Date: July 2016